Our AGM is being held on Nov 30. Please read our Constitution and Bylaws and Executive Position Description. If there is a position that interests you please contact us for more information.
The handout from our last meeting – Growing Perennials from Seed can be seen by clicking onto link: Ninety Nine Plants to grow from Seed – Bill Terry
The Sechelt Garden Club is on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia, a 40 minute ferry ride north-west of Vancouver. It was first incorporated as a non-profit society in 1967.
- Stimulate an interest in environmentally friendly gardening.
- Facilitate a forum for the exchange of plants and ideas.
- Assist members to understand and improve their gardening methods.
- Educate members about plant related topics.
- Foster interest and involvement in the community.
- Our meetings are held the last Monday of every month from 7:30 to 9:30 at the Seaside Centre in Sechelt.
- After a short business meeting to bring our members up-to-date, monthly guest speakers present on a broad variety of topics and gardening information.
- Our tea/coffee/dessert time provides members with the opportunity to socialize and share ideas. We pride ourselves on being welcoming and inclusive and value all levels of expertise.
- We often have plant tables where members can purchase plants brought by our guest speaker.
- Dues are $17 a year for individuals and $25 a year for a couple.
- We are members of the B.C. Council of Garden Clubs